My client is looking for a confident individual who feels comfortable looking at documents/ identifying areas where there may be errors. You need to be able to to liaise with other members of the business in order to get resolutions to these errors.
You will be doing the same role daily and we need to be OK with the repetitiveness of the role as this is a very important part of the business and could delay their customers cases if not done correctly.
- To provide an exceptional service to our customers in all aspects of their dealings with our client.
- To provide an inbound and outbound telephone support line to intermediaries and the end consumer.
- To sanity check all documents within the case files of communication from intermediaries and consumers, including but not limited to email, letters and faxes.
- Questioning any changes or errors with the case Files to your line Manager
- Always adhering to the Key Facts outlined within the financial Industry Code of Conduct.
- To deal with all aspects of post-completion mortgage administration in line with agreed service levels, policy and criteria for both consumers and intermediaries.
- No previous experience needed as full training will be given.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Case Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.