7 days left
- Full Time
Our client a leading Manufacturing facility in the outskirts of Swansea is looking to appoint a Quality Assurance Operative to their factory workforce. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast developing and expanding market leading organisation.
Duties will include but, not limited to;
- Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, working in a small team with responsibility for the quality and traceability of finished products, process safety and environmental issues.
- The ongoing development of quality improvement activities within manufacturing processes
- Training and development of production personnel in quality issues through procedures and tool-box-talks
- Training and monitoring of production personnel with the documentation associated with product manufacture and traceability
- Development of workplace procedures and tool-box-talks focusing on Quality
- Understand and support the implementation Health and Safety standards taking into account Company standards and UK legislation
- Support the production team to develop product and process understanding
- Provides ongoing feedback on quality and safety improvements through detailed reports
- Ongoing analysis of the process to identify areas for improvement
- Understands how to organize and plan specific customer orders through to the shop floor
- Undertakes detailed analysis of machine performance, capability and variability of product conformance against the relevant British Standards
- Management and improvement of existing record systems i.e. Quality, Safety, Equipment performance etc.
- Experience in a similar role required with a possible background in engineering, Manufacturing or quality
- Mechanical knowledge a strong advantage
- Basic IT skills
- Relevant experience gained within a manufacturing environment
- Possible degree in mechanical engineering a strong advantage
- High level communication skills both verbal and written
- The successful candidate will work shifts on a rotating shift pattern, Days and Nights . Days 6am start, Nights 6pm start, 39 - 46 hours per week
- Salary £8.72 per hour Days and £10.03 nights
- Good team player and can work under own initiative
- Full training to be provided, although QA experience would be a strong advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established growing organisation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Quality Assurance/Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.