Partner Sales Manager
OA Executive is excited to be working with one of our existing clients again in their search for a Partner Sales Manager to join their Sales team based in central London. Priding themselves on keeping their same 'start-up' mentality from when they first emerged, they offer a collaborative and supportive working environment.
Headquartered in London but with offices in Ireland too, they are a global provider of technology solutions software provider. Operating across some of the world's most successful brands, they work with businesses across the financial services, utilities, telecoms, retail and logistics sectors.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with senior management and broader commercial team, they are looking for an experienced Partner Sales Manager to identify and deliver new partnerships for long-term success and nurture ongoing relationships with key strategic partners. Your ultimate goal will be to drive new business and revenue.
- Identify and recruit new strategic Cloud Service Provider (CSP), Managed Service Provider (MSP), System Integrator (SI) and other technology partners to drive revenue growth
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships
- Work strategically and tactically with partners to ensure the partner allocates the maximum resources to selling and servicing the business
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales, marketing, product, professional services and technology teams to deliver partnership goals
- Generate partner-sourced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
- Represent the business at industry and networking events
- Be available to travel and meet with partners internationally as required
The ideal candidate for this position will have sound experience in new business development from within cloud services or software. You will be well versed in partner networks and have the ability to demonstrate key contacts within the industry. You will be a natural communicator who enjoys working autonomously, towards targets and in a pressurised environment.
Ideally with a degree education or equivalent, you will be excited at the prospect of focusing purely on new business, will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to clients clearly and effectively and will be able to demonstrate previous experience of driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements and building long-lasting partnerships.
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of c£75,000 and an excellent bonus structure on top of comprehensive healthcare, a private pension scheme, a life assurance policy and daily fresh fruit deliveries to the office.
If you have read the above with excitement and are keen to be considered please submit your application today as interviews for this role are being held immediately.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Partner Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.