7 days left
- Full Time
My client is currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their busy team in Llanelli.
The role will include:
- Process all incoming enquiries and create an 'enquiry pack' containing all relevant documentation.
- Process all incoming orders and where relevant, update internal applications with the specific detail.
- Prepare quotations for submittal to customers.
- Create and administer all production paperwork and prepare the documentation and drawing pack for production.
- Update the Production Schedule database with all new orders and amend the entry when orders are invoiced.
- Carry out follow-ups for certain customers' quotations, including recording and undertaking any required actions resulting from the follow-up.
- Contact the customer with details of price increases.
- Manage the day-to-day running of key accounts, ensuring that the customers schedules are updated on our system and the requirements are communicated to Production.
- Receive and deal with all incoming customer phone calls and undertake any required actions.
- Carry out specific commercial tasks as and when required by the Office Manager and / or Commercial Manager.
An ideal candidate must:
- Must have high energy levels and be willing and able to work long hours when required.
- Must be highly motivated towards achieving targets and must show a track-record of doing so.
- Someone who can see problems and use their own initiative to find and affect solutions.
- Ability to work quickly and to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to undertake routine, repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word (including mail merge skills) and reasonable understanding of Excel and PowerPoint.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.