Office Angels currently have an amazing opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrator to join a warm and friendly team on a temporary basis.
This is a short-term temporary position, which could continue longer.
This role is to start ASAP so please only apply if you are available to start work immediately! Hours; Mon - Friday, 9AM - 5PM. Pay rate - circa £10 per hour.
- Reception duties
- Meet and greet visitors
- A proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively over the telephone and in writing
- Organise meeting rooms
- Answer telephones and take messages where necessary
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
If shortlisted, you will be required to initially register with Office Angels via our Digital Meeting & Interview software.If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please apply TODAY!
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect while working on behalf of Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers
- Weekly pay & pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.