Dispute Resolution Partner
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Lawyer with a demonstrable track record of success in your sector, specifically in leading a team on a full spectrum of Dispute Resolution matters including Property Litigation cases. You will take ownership of your caseload and have engagement with clients and colleagues across the business, as well as being involved in marketing and business development activities. An appointment could be considered from an 7 years upwards.
Client: - My client is a well established regional private practice law firm with a presence across the North of England.
- Strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications.
- Be a team player and able to work with colleagues across our offices.
- Competent at dealing with clients.
- Strong communication skills with a strong practical approach to your workload.
- A commitment to delivering quality service.
- Ability to juggle the demands of a heavy workload.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Dispute Resolution Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.