IT Support Analyst - 2nd line - Bristol - Full Time
Position: 2nd Line IT Support
Location: Bristol, BS14
Salary: Up to £28,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday
Are you looking to move up within IT support? Do you have 3-4 years of relevant Experience within a 2nd Line Support function? If so then this could be a great move for you with the chance to progress within an ever expanding company who have your personal development in their business plan!
You will need the following experience to join this team in their new, state of the art office;
- MSP Experience
- Network Trouble shooting
- VLAN knowledge
- Server Administration (Microsoft)
With the opportunity to develop your skills further you will also benefit from;
- Your birthday off work each year
- Fun and enjoyable working atmosphere
- Team social events every quarter
- Annual Christmas trip
- Fantastic Career development opportunities
- Access to our legendary beer fridge
- Training Academy
If you fit the criteria it will be worth popping your CV over to us today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for IT Support Analyst - 2nd line - Bristol - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.