UI Designer (Fleet Mgt)
***UI Designer - Contract - London***
£Competitive pwd Ltd Company
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced UI Designer to join a large Retail client on a 6 month rolling contract. This is an urgent project looking at updating clients fleet management system.
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary team to define and implement innovative solutions for service and product visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final handoff
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design solutions
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of customer needs and use this knowledge to inform and support product development
- Present and support your designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and senior level stakeholders
- Understand and apply the trade-offs between usability, creativity and performance
- Work with the web development and technical teams to understand the technical requirements to deliver best customer experience
- Create and maintaining detailed style guides and pattern libraries
- Set an example for quality and effectiveness of solutions and challenge other team members to maintain a similar high bar
- Relentlessly advocates customer needs with team members and the broader business
You will have:
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Sketch and the adobe creative suite
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Understanding of user-centered design principles
- Experience designing across all platforms
- Bringing your designs into life with rapid prototyping using either our UI library or tools such as Marvel
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in Visual or Interaction Design, Computer Interaction
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered. Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for UI Designer (Fleet Mgt)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.