7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an Accounts Assistant looking for more variety in your role? Can you work collaboratively with others across different departments? Do you take responsibility for the work that you do?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to supporting a growing, successful business with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant. Supporting the Group Finance Manger, this person will be comfortable using a variety of platforms to maintain accurate records for the business. You will assist the accounting functions to include invoicing, credit control, payments and reconciliations.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Reviewing creditors reports
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Working with International currency transactions and accounts
- Posting credit card transactions
- Managing direct debit set up and processing.
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Responsible for own work
- Professional attitude
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.