Outstanding Bid Administrator Needed - Constriction
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading construction firm in the heart of London has an opening in their busy and social Bid team for an administrator to join them.
If you are a friendly, reliable, hardworking individual with experience in Bid team and who loves working in a team, supporting others and buzzes off being organised. A great communicator, with high attention to detail this IS the role for you.
No cover letter needed, apply immediately
JOB TITLE: Bid Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £23,000-£27,000 depending on experience
COMPANY TYPE: Construction
LOCATION: Chancery Lane/Farringdon are the closest stations
CULTURE: Friendly, professional, focused and social atmosphere
BENEFITS: 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, penions, perks and socials
- Assisting with the production of bid proposals and documents including proofreading, formatting, collating, and/or uploading bid proposals, presentations, and documents.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the marketing/bids document systems including Salesforce, CRM PQQ library and administration of internal databases and file structures.
- Supporting the Bid Co-ordinator to ensure all paperwork is in place providing a complete audit trail and that all departmental processes and procedure are adhered to.
- Working collaboratively with other departments including Sales, Project/Service Delivery, Operations, Procurement, Finance and Commercial.
- General office administration tasks including answering phones, filing, 'meet and greet' of guests, room booking, internal mail/deliveries, stationery, refreshments, petty cash etc.
- Completing any other duties that deemed to be appropriate and in line with this role.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- IT literate, competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint Visio.
- Able to undertake the creation and editing of templated Word, Excel & PowerPoint documentation and create & edit organograms using Visio, Photoshop.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud Applications; InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, lightroom.
- Basic Salesforce CRM knowledge - data entry
- Familiar with Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to adhere to processes and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well presented.
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality.
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Outstanding Bid Administrator Needed - Constriction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.