SAP PSCD Management Consultant
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: SAP PSCD Management Consultant
Location: Worthing / Telford
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Who you'll be working with
Our SAP team supports and implements SAP Tax and Revenue Management solutions for HMRC, which is the largest implementation of its kind globally. We are a dynamic and fast-moving business unit, with an expectation of further growth over the coming years to ensure that we can continue to deliver high quality SAP solutions for HMRC.
The focus of your role
A senior SAP PSCD management consultant responsible for delivering enhancements and project work relating to the TRM solution. This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires the most current functional knowledge of the SAP TRM and PSCD (FI-CA) solutions as well as excellent client facing skills. Either leading, or as part of, a team of functional consultants you will work with the client to refine their requirements and design an appropriate solution, using the SAP solution. You will then take this design through the build phase, supporting developers and testers, and then implement it into the live system.
What you'll do
- Working as part of the SAP Delivery Group leading a team to coordinate and deliver end to end solutions for new and existing projects (impacts, blueprints, functional specifications, build, etc)
- Attend and lead workshops with the client to understand requirements and articulate the solution
- Write design documentation, such as blueprints and functional specifications
- Configure the SAP solution to meet the client requirements
- Support developers during the build phase and completing initial testing of the solution
- Support testers to ensure that they understand the solution and it is tested appropriately
- Ensuring that the solution is successfully delivered to the live system and an appropriate handover to live services is completed
- Knowledge of SAP Tax and Revenue Management is a plus
What you'll bring
- SAP Public Sector Collections and Disbursement (PSCD) (else other industry specific FI-CA experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance)
- SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management)
- At least 1 full project life cycle (FI-CA) and proven system support experience
- Experience supporting/implementing SAP solutions within the Public Sector
- Excellent consulting and customer facing skills
- Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements, management accounting techniques and integration touch points to other SAP modules.
- Accountancy qualifications a distinct advantage.
- Problem and incident resolution, Testing, Documentation standards/methodology, Interpersonal skills
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Apply for SAP PSCD Management Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.