Marketing Coordinator - growing hardworking envirnoment
If you are a bright and ambitious graduate who is seeking a career in marketing and communications in a well respected and established organisation that is growing and looking for fresh talent, offering lots of training and chances to learn this is the opportunity for you.
A chance to join a leading, established and exciting construction and property firm in the heart of London. Joining the team here is the beginning of a great career in a fantastic industry, with lots of opportunities to learn.
If you are a friendly, reliable, hardworking individual who loves working in a team, supporting others and buzzes off being organised. A great communicator, with high attention to detail this IS the role for you.
IMMEDIATE START, NO COVER LETTER, APPLY ASAP
LINKEDIN: CHLOE DICHIARA
JOB TITLE: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Perm
COMPANY TYPE: Dynamic, vibrant and creative construction company
SALARY: £30,000 - £32,000
LOCATION: Chancery Lane
CULTURE: Enthusiastic, driven, fun and trendy office culture. Everyone works hard and gets on!
BENEFITS: Pension, Development and training, Holiday
· Contribute to and carry out the Marketing & Business Development strategy with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing campaigns such as email, social media, and content marketing.
· Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
· Develop and manage content, marketing literature and imagery, including but not limited to the website, the intranet, monthly internal & external newsletters, project case studies, social media, end of project photo albums, etc.
· Ensure all internal and external communication and collateral is at all times of the highest possible quality.
· Coordinate and produce project photo/video shoots.
· Coordinate the production and proofing of branded collateral.
· Work closely with the Business Development & Events Coordinator to provide collateral and/or material for events.
· Assist the rest of the team and the support team as required.
· Coordinating and producing monthly team meeting & non-project specific presentations.
· Working to the Marketing & Business Development team's budgets
· Research, benchmarking and creation of marketing reports
- You are fun, laid back and passionate about marketing and comms
- You have excellent writing skills
- Excellent content marketing skills
- You are a creative thinker
- Effective communicator
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to adapt and manage change
- Attention to detail
- Degree in marketing and communication would be great but not essential
- Experience in a similar role
- Mailchimp would be nice
- Social media knowledge would be essential
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of video editing software
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing Coordinator - growing hardworking envirnoment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.