6 days left
- Full Time
6 Month Rolling Contract
£550 to £650pwd Ltd Company
Tech stack: React, Node, AWS, Azure
About the role
As a Frontend / Web Software Engineer you'll be working in an agile team of industry leading engineers upon a customer facing web applications. Working with Product Managers, you will be responsible for the future direction of the products that we build, solving problems and developing new features through quality, scalable, performant and maintainable technical solutions. The solutions that you will be responsible for will have a global reach, impacting millions of customers.
You'll be a passionate, pragmatic Frontend / Web Software Engineer with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and most importantly put our customer first. You'll enjoy working as part of a team and be a keen problem solver. Comfortable with modern engineering practices and web development tooling and technologies you'll use innovation to improve the customer experience and efficiency of engineering teams.
Some of the tech we are using at scale: ES6, React, Redux, React-router, Node, Angular, Less, Styled-components Webpack, webdriver.io, Cloud Infrastructure, Docker
Essential Skills and Experience
- Several Years commercial experience as a Frontend Software Developer
- Experience of using Node.js to create high traffic websites using Express.js, Sails, Koa or similar
- Experience in bringing multiple viewport responsive and adaptive web designs to life
- Awareness and practice of UI performance best practices
- Understanding and exposure to integrating REST API endpoints
- Strong experience and understanding of industry standard web accessibility, web design & usability; to support sites cross browser/platform/device
- A desire to write readable, maintainable, modular and extendable code
- Exposure to the DevOps model
- Experience in Lean and Agile environments and understanding of principles behind methodologies such as: BDD, ATDD and TDD
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.