Helpdek Team leader - remote
As a member of the Helpdesk Contact Centre team you will be expected to deliver an effective and efficient interface for our Client as a Team Leader. You will oversee and drive daily operational performance related to Health and Safety, Human Resources, Payroll, Recruitment, and Pre-Employment Screening enquiries. To thrive in the role, you will be expected to champion best practise whilst effectively managing and leading a team of Helpdesk Agents through coaching, mentoring and performance management, thus ensuring agents are sufficiently trained to deliver consistent high output related to the incoming workload needs of project milestones. Furthermore, you will be expected to efficiently manage any incoming escalations with a swift resolve whilst actively contributing to the ongoing development and implementation of the service delivery plan.
- Experience of working in a Customer Service or Recruitment background with proven experience of leading teamsProven experience of working in a fast-paced, multiskilled and multi-function Contact Centre environment
- Experience of managing KPI focused targetsAbility to coach and mentor othersExperience of undertaking staff development and performance managementGCSE grade C/4 or above in Mathematics and English essential, Level 5 Diploma or above in Leadership Management or equivalent desired
- Effective time management and organisational skillsRecent experience of using current IT and communications technologiesPrevious experience with Salesforce is desirableAccurate data entry and attention to detail skillsClear and effective verbal and written communication skills
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic the current working environment across the UK has changed immeasurably, therefore Helpdesk Agents will be requested to work in either a full or partial virtual work environment which will involve home working. As a homeworker you will be expected to accommodate and adhere to the following measures:
- Team Leaders will be expected to set up a private and secure work environment free from any distraction,
- Ensure call details are not discussed in the presence of others, Ensure all notes are made electronically on the equipment provided and deleted according to GDPR legislation (notes must only be held for the time and purpose they are needed), Confirm you have unlimited access to internet (will not run out of data allowance) and Inform your insurance company that you will be working from home.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The role will include:
- To act as an ambassador when delivering services for our client, To oversee a team of Helpdesk Agents on a day to day basis, To oversee and drive daily operational performance through real time management, Manage team activities to ensure Helpdesk Agents respond proactively to fluctuations in variable candidate and worker enquiries, Assist in resource planning arrangement for Helpdesk, Undertake regular performance management with team members which include probations, 121s, appraisals, quality monitoring, coaching and mentoring to ensure KPIs/ targets are met. Liaise within and outside the organisation as necessary and maintain professional working relationships which will contribute to the development and improvement of the service.To engage in service improvement initiatives, actively seeking to reduce
- avoidable operational incidents through the identification of service issues and appropriate solution,
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Helpdek Team leader - remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.