Business Continuity Data Analyst
***Business Continuity Data Analyst - Contract - Bromley***
Business Continuity Data Analyst
6 months rolling contract
£Competitive pwd Umbrella Company
Data Analytics Specialist to support Business Continuity program deliverables.
This role is critical to the transformation of EMEA Technology's Business Continuity Testing Capabilities. The candidate who assumes this role will provide oversight and reporting of all Business Continuity Program deliverables and will report directly to the EMEA Global Banking and Markets Technology's Business Continuity Planning and Testing Lead.
Responsible for supporting all Business Continuity program deliverables (Planning, Testing, and Recovery) related to EMEA Region. Drive this annual effort to improve recoverability and resiliency across the Region portfolio of applications. Program responsibility requires tracking applications ability to perform testing while ensuring recovery strategies are documented according to standard.
- Construct and manage governance routines to connect program and remediation projects across multiple businesses while ensuring leaders have transparency into these projects
- Strong business centric mindset with ability to utilize sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive optimal business outcomes
- Lead and manage a large program and various line of business projects to completion
- Build and manage effective program management oversight and governance routines
- Provide timely and effective executive level updates on program management routines, successes and opportunities
- Ensure Technology Groups identify issues, root causes and recommend both short and long term action plans
- Lead and manage program management team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Familiar with the Continuity Planning Tool or other Business Continuity tools
- Strong understanding of banking application environments and the ability to think broadly across multiple organizations to ensure inclusion of all sub-lines of businesses, geographical regions and support functions, etc
- Several years of experience working with complex Information Technology environments and program management
- Familiarity with enterprise business controls and tools, processes and standards related to the business resiliency planning and testing
- Risk and control background
- Knowledge of EMEA Markets and Banking technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of application testing is preferred
- Problem solver who can manage through ambiguity successfully. Strong partnering and relationship-building skills
- Proactive and "no surprises" approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent reviews
- Proven analytic and problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and develop unique solutions to business issues
- Self-motivated individual capable of adapting to change, managing multiple tasks and continuously evaluating priorities to lead tasks/projects to completion
- Ability to articulate complex issues and themes to stakeholders. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to connect the dots and make sense of information across multiple data points upstream/downstream that many not be easily noticeable
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered. Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Business Continuity Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.