Pollution Enforcement Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
Local Authority in South London
Pollution Enforcement Officer G10
Min 6 months
Mixture of site visits, working from home and working from main office post code: CR0 1EA
· To investigate service demands relating to construction site noise, air pollution, smell, and bonfires and take appropriate action as necessary.
· To act as lead officer in the preparation of prosecution cases
· To assist other agencies such as The Housing Department and Housing Associations when they apply in the Courts for Possession orders
· Instruct external contractor and supervise works in default
· Seize sound equipment from persistent noise offenders
· To be responsible to the Pollution Team Manager for the scrutiny and commenting on licence applications and variations from pubs and clubs etc
· To organise and administer acceptable behaviour agreements
· Apply to the courts for antisocial behaviour orders as and when necessary
· To take part in national noise week and other promotions and displays using imaginative and innovative ideas.
Please see full JD attached
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Pollution Enforcement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.