Account Manager- Immigration
Role: Account Manager
Location: Leeds (LS1)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00- 17.00pm - 35 hours per week
We are excited to be advertising this excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join a reputable company at the forefront of Immigration Law Services, that values honesty, integrity and professionalism.
You will have prior experience within Immigration, an excellent telephone manner, be extremely organised with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to complete tasks and prioritise with minimal supervision.
The candidate will ideally have a level OISC qualification; however, this isn't essential.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact, providing support in all matters relating to UK Visas and Immigration
- Correspond with external agencies to complete visa application forms, prepare legal submissions and advise on all aspects of immigration applications
- Draft and forward supporting legal documents
- Prepare and deliver client reports using Microsoft excel and other databases
- Provide ad hoc advice over the phone and via email
- Ensure that cases are billed promptly on submission
- Advise clients of any changes in law, policy, procedures that may affect their applications
- Respond to general immigration queries from clients in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- The candidate will ideally have a level OISC qualification; however, this isn't essential.
- Previous Immigration Advisory experience, this experience can be within their degree or work experience
- The Account Manager is expected to have good communication and interpersonal skills, good attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- An excellent telephone manner, with the ability to understand the importance of representing the company in a professional way when liaising with major accounts
- The candidate must have a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Extremely organised and can prioritise, think on their feet and use their initiative
- Strong Microsoft office skills required along with excellent verbal and written communications skills
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are registering all new candidates remotely using our market leading digital interview and meeting software.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer and wishes you all the best in your job search.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Account Manager- Immigration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.