Adecco South Wales are Recruiting for an Aftersales Adviser for a leading company based in Cardiff.
As an Aftersales Advisor you will work closely with other team members to provide excellent customer service to customers. You will be confident and articulate as you will be dealing with customers face to face and over the telephone in order to fulfil their vehicle service, repair and MOT requirements.
You will have strong administrative and IT skills able to use a number of computer packages, although full training will be provided. A good technical knowledge including Parts experience is desirable. To be a good team player is essential.
· The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing excellent customer care and be confident to sell the company's products and services.
· You will need to be friendly and welcoming as the role includes meeting and greeting customers, handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls relating to Service/Mot/Parts/Repair bookings.
· You will need to be assertive, articulate, have a good telephone manner and possess excellent verbal and written English skills.
· Administrative duties include raising job cards and invoicing, so you will need to be computer literate and have very good keyboard skills.
· The ability to provide clear feedback to customers on work that has been carried out
· A Full Driving Licence is essential.
Previous experience in the role of Service Advisor/Parts Advisor is preferred but not essential.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy