Reception - DBS Certified
Our client is part of a group which consists of 48 primary and secondary academies in and around London educating over 36,000 children. They work in partnership with parents to ensure each pupil in their care has a first class educational experience, where they develop their academic scholarship alongside their character.
The successful candidate in this role will provide a friendly welcoming atmosphere to all parents and provide a professional telephone service for all outgoing and incoming calls. The receptionist will play a key role in delivering an administrative service for staff and students, by providing support with key administrative tasks. You will need to have a current DBS Certificate and excellent communication skills.
JOB ROLE: DSB Certified Receptionist
JOB TYPE: Temp - Perm
SALARY: £10.75 per/hour
COMPANY TYPE: Education
HOURS: 08.00am - 16:00pm
- Responsible for all outgoing post to be correctly franked and the franking machine is operating effectively and holds sufficient funds at all times
- Meeting and greeting all parents and children in a friendly yet professional manner
- Answering all incoming calls, taking accurate messages and informing the correct POC
- Ensure post and pay slips are delivered to staff and posted to staff when required
- Managing any queries from students or parents
- Responsible for the ordering and issuing of stationery, toner for computers and other orders for equipment or materials for staff and maintaining the College stationery supplies
- Assisting with student and staff timetable printing where appropriate
- Co-ordinate College tours for interview candidates and other visitors to the College when requested, with the exception of student and agent visits, including photocopying of recruitment documents for prospective staff.
- Arrange taxi transfers as requested
- Responsible for the correct recording of all accidents occurred within the premises and ensure that they are communicated to the Head teacher
- Supporting with preparation of documents for staff and students as required
- Undertake general filing duties which include maintaining up to date student records
- Responsible for contacting students on a daily basis to communicate messages from staff, when required
- Offer general administration, as required by staff and students, including: faxing, photocopying, printing and filing within the reception area
- Book meeting rooms when requested by staff members
- Ensure that a professional and courteous manner is projected at all times in the workplace
- DBS Certified
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Excellent written skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Able to cope with a high volume environment as well as one-off tasks
- Able to act on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Able to work with little supervision as part of a team
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Reception - DBS Certified
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.