Project Support Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
- JOB TITLE: Project Support Officer
- LOCATION: Central Brighton
- HOURS: 35 Hours
- SHIFT: 9am - 5pm
- SALARY: £12-13 p/h
- DURATION: 6 Months Initially
- START DATE: 5th October
We are currently recruiting for a highly organised and enthusiastic Project Support Officer for a client based in Central Brighton.
- Assist in the preparation of Project and programme reporting and dashboards; collating information, enforcing a rigorous reporting arrangement that ensures quality and timely documentation;
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and reporting of project plans; including critical path and dependencies and flagging slippage and risks
- Assist in the management of project documentation; accurate filing and setting standards;
- Arrange meetings, prepare agendas and supporting documentation, taking action notes, decisions and sometimes minutes during meetings;
- Chasing actions to conclusion with key stakeholder around the business
- Assist in the management of project RAID logs, ensuring these are kept up to date and maintain standards
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience as a Project Analyst/ Coordinator
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to use resource planning tools such as KeyedIn
- Proven experience in project planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview asap and start from the beginning of October
- This position will be working from in an office (COVID-19 procedures in place)
- Please apply today with your up to date CV to be considered
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
This job has been posted on 04/09/2020
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Project Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.