2 days left
- Full Time
Adecco UK have an exciting opportunity for Recruiters to join our busy office in Doncaster specialising in High Volume Hiring. We are looking for a confident, outgoing candidate to support in a busy recruitment office to take on the running of our hiring events. We are looking for someone who has excellent customer service experience (face to face and via phone). You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our hiring events and must be comfortable working within a fast paced, targeted environment.
Type: Full time, temporary
- Must be flexible, primarily working Mon-Fri, but overtime on weekends might be expected in peak
- Immediate start
Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour
Typical duties will include:
- Assisting with filling high volume vacancies.
- Answering phone calls and dealing with hiring queries.
- Must be outgoing and not afraid of presenting in groups.
- Demonstrate strong admin skills or have the desire to learn.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have a friendly and approachable manner.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong organizational skills with previous customer facing experience essential. Must also have excellent communication skills and be comfortable dealing with candidates and clients.
- Previous recruitment experience.
- Experience of working in a targeted environment.
- Previous experience of working within a high-volume recruitment environment would be beneficial but not essential.
What happens next?
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.