3 days left
- Full Time
£16-21 HOURLY RATE
MONDAY - FRIDAY- 9AM - 5PM
2 MONTH ASSIGNMENT (POSSIBILITY OF BEING EXTENDED)
AN ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To undertake tasked and proactive patrol duties, the primary role of carrying out focused and high levels of enforcement and investigation activities across the borough, addressing issues of crime and disorder, anti-social behaviour, nuisance, environmental issues and other offences.
- To respond as directed or tasked to Members Enquires, service requests and demands, complaints and taskings
- To work as required or directed with the police, fire and other statutory partners, council services, external partners and other enforcement agencies to prevent, tackle or resolve crime and disorder, anti-social behaviour, nuisance, environmental issues, highways and traffic offences
- To maximise patrol visibility to achieve outcomes as detailed within the relevant service plan and priorities, appraisal, taskings or directions
AN ENFORCEMENT OFFICER MUST HAVE:
- Previous experience as an enforcement officer
- An understanding of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998
- The ability to handle sensitive data and ensure confidentiality at all times
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Enforcement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.