3 days left
- Full Time
What you will be doing:
* Analyse new and existing components and requirements.
* Execute test cases, scripts, and scenarios, ranging from new feature testing to post-release validation checks (Manual and Automated).
* Develop and maintain test automation frameworks.
* Active participation and contribution towards peer reviews, design reviews, team review meetings, and sprint planning.
* Ensuring that the Automation frameworks keep updated based on the updated test cases
What skills and experience do you need:
* Experience using Test management tools like Zephyr/Test Manager etc.
* Testing and debugging applications deployed on AWS
* Experience testing responsive desktop and mobile UI designs
* Functional testing Multi-Tier application architecture experience.
* Experience developing automation frameworks (Robot/Selenium/Cucumber etc.)
* Experience in automation testing (UI/API)
How to apply:
To discuss this role, the company and the opportunity to join a brilliant team doing great work call Russell Kennedy or apply via the link in this advert. Full contact details for me are on my LinkedIn profile.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Test Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.