Senior HR Administrator- Temp to Perm
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior HR Administrator- Temp to Perm
Initially working remotely
£23,000 -£25,000 per annum
Temp to Perm
To start ASAP
I am proud to be working with a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in Bracknell who are recruiting for a Senior HR Administrator. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining all HR recruitment administration in line with company standard procedures.
My client is looking for someone with bags of energy who can work in a fast-paced environment and is able to multitask. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your skills, If you are passionate about HR and want to help a fast-growing company to achieve its goals, this position is for you.
- Create and manage all paperwork and administration relating to recruitment and new starters
- Create, and maintain employee information, personnel and training records
- Manage the sickness absence process
- Create and maintain all administration and correspondences associated with HR
- Maintain and communicate HR policies and procedures. Where appropriate draft or update HR policies and procedures due to changes in legislation or internal approach
- Act as a point of contact for general HR queries from employees and managers, answering queries where possible and escalating to the HR Consultants where necessary
- With the support of the HR Director, produce correspondence and administer disciplinary and grievance cases
- Support the performance management process including:
- Provide monthly and ad hoc HR information reports to the leadership team
- Numerical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Passion for providing service excellence and drive to achieve results
- IT skills - Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and ideally an HR database application
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Flexibility and a positive attitude towards opportunity
- A mindset that puts the customer at the centre of everything we do
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Previous experience with HR admin is essential
- Hold CIPD Level 3 Diploma or Certificate or equivalent
- Socially confident with a positive and 'can do' attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work and manage their own time proactively and positively
- Ability to resolve employee and manager queries efficiently and positively in a timely manner
- Ability to cope with pressure and maintain a calm manner at all times
- Understand and demonstrate a commitment to confidentiality
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Senior HR Administrator- Temp to Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.