Data Architect - Splunk
2 days left
- Full Time
* Past experience with implementation of scalable data solutions
Past experience with implementing architecture and streaming technologies such as Apache Kafka and Flink.
* Expert knowledge of Splunk administration and tuning
* Extensive experience with advanced Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL)
* Expertise in data warehousing technical components (e.g. ETL, ELT, Databases and Reporting)
* Good understanding of distributed Splunk infrastructure
* Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to all levels of the business
* Expert knowledge of Linux administration
Please contact me for more details or apply if the role is of interest.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Data Architect - Splunk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.