3 days left
- Full Time
£20,000- £25,000 per annum
HOURS: 5 x days a week 8am- 5pm. Will include working at least one day every weekend
BENEFITS: 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, free parking, staff canteen, social nights out
CULTURE: Innovative and fast-growing. Busy and high intensity but a fun and social environment
We're teaming up with the Director of this award-winning business to find a new member to join their team;
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Retrieving figures from the system
- Stock reconciliation
- Liaising with the Warehouse and Pack house teams
- Creating Stock reports
- Managing orders
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
- Experience within FMCG/ Food industry is preferential
- Stock experience
- Logistics experience
- Accurate and excellent attention to detail
- Access to their own vehicle as you will be required to occasionally visit other sites
Apply today! If your CV is suitable for the role, I will be in contact to find out more about you and tell you more about the position. Interviews are due to take place next week. First stage will be a video interview.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Stock Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.