Part Time Office Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
An amazing opportunity for a Part Time Office Administrator to join an Award Winning Property firm in the heart of the City in an exciting Office Assistant role.
For this role you will be required to work 2 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)
Salary: £14,000- £16,000
Hours: 9.00am - 17.00pm
Location: City of London
As Secretary/Receptionist you will be supporting the company as a whole with all of their reception, secretarial, administrative and office management requirements.
The mains duties will be:
- Answering all incoming calls and taking messages as required
- Meeting and greeting all visitors in a friendly and professional manner, providing refreshments, as well as assisting visitors if required
- Keep the reception area tidy and organised
- Take receipt of all incoming deliveries and log any outgoing couriers
- Booking of meeting rooms whilst monitoring the meeting rooms schedule
- Ensure the staff holiday and sickness calendar is kept up to date
- Organise and arrange all stationery orders, ensuring stock is kept up to date
- General typing and administration for partners and staff, including creating and updating various documents including Tenancy Schedules, Heads of Terms, Statements of Case, Viewing Proformas, presentations/reports, emails etc
- Open and date stamp all of the incoming daily post and circulate as required. Also organise and frank all outgoing post as required, as well as arranging the Special Delivery of certain items at the Post Office from time to time
- Regularly update and maintain the London and City Agents databases, ensuring all contact details are kept up to date
- Regularly updating, creating and printing off company marketing brochures (Particulars) and maintaining a regular log of all updates and additions
- Perform mail merges for the Agency Team and send out brochures/marketing material
- Creating and amending fee accounts, whilst ensuring the invoice folder is kept clear and concise. Liaising with the accountant to ensure the smooth running of all outgoing invoices/credit notes
- Writing cheques for the Account Manager, so good clear handwriting is desirable
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working as a Receptionist and Secretary/PA is essential
- Advanced skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint, together with good IT skills
- Fast typing speed of at least 60wpm with good experience of audio typing
- Excellent communication skills both with staff, clients and over the telephone
- Excellent organisational skills with a confident, professional and polite telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and alone, on own initiative
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Part Time Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.