Digital Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
An experienced Digital Marketing Manager is required for our Prestigious client based in East London.
You will be expected to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution primarily through digital means such as search, social media, affiliate, viral, marketing etc. according to agreed budgets. The role will also mean taking responsibility for traffic reporting and analysis, social media, site optimisation and ensure policies such as data protection are adhered to.
The role will also involve minimising the risk to the business and self by ensuring marketing collateral and events are carried out in accordance with legislative regulations.
Ideally, you will hold a Masters or a Degree in a Marketing or related discipline or have solid experience within a digital marketing role or similar.
The following skills are essential:
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database / CRM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics.
* Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
* Experience managing PPC, SEO and affiliate programming.
* Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media.
* Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
If you have what it takes to join this friendly and well established team and make a difference, please apply on line now. A full job description and further details will be available from Carol or Anna at Adecco Romford and London East.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.