Associate Supplier Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 + Annual Bonus
City of London
A new role has become available for an Associate Supplier Manager to join a sociable team within a global software company. They are based in super modern offices close to Bank Tube station. They are looking for a strong candidate with bundles of enthusiasm and a great sense of humour. If you are looking to take the next step in your buying career, please apply today.
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus Scheme and salary reviews
- Excellent Benefits
- Weekly/Monthly Team Social Events
- Shorter Friday Working Hours
- Open planned offices, social break out areas
Location: City of London (Close to Bank Tube Station)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Be the first point of contact for all suppliers, answering queries and logging calls
- Provide suppliers with information on deals
- Support the senior Buyers with new deals
- Negotiate with suppliers to maximise margins, ensuring best price
- Liaise with sales teams to communicate any issues arising with their orders
- Responsibly for PO's and invoices being loaded onto the system correctly.
- Provide cover for other members of the department as necessary and perform other tasks if requested from time to time by the Category Manager.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Educated to A-level/GCSE Equivalent
- Experience within a buyer role is necessary
- Honest and hardworking
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven record of consistency, responsibility and work ethic
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to liaise with personnel at all levels and adapt style accordingly
- Excellent numeracy skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Associate Supplier Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.