Customer Centre Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
Customer Centre Specialist
Have the opportunity to work at one of the UK's most exciting start-ups!
Cazoo was founded in 2018 to transform the way people buy used cars, disrupting the car industry with a new service that is simple, transparent and doesn't end when you buy the car.
At Cazoo, you will be helping to delight customers every single day in a job that's full of energy and purpose. The vision is to deliver the UK's best car buying experience by putting the customer first and making it no different from buying any other product online today.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcoming customers to the Customer Centre and offering refreshments
- Supporting walk-in customers through their car browsing process
- Checking-in all customers who arrive at the Cazoo Customer Centre to pick-up their Cazoo car
- Utilising your knowledge to answer any questions or resolve issues our customers may have while in the customer centre
- Assisting customers to their Handover Specialist to receive their car and be ready to provide follow up support as required.
- Support customers who are at the Customer Centre with their payments and refunds
- Proactively assist any customers who experience any post-sales issues with their car
- Building rapport and assist all customers to resolve any complaints/issues
What you will need:
- To be customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent face-to-face communication and rapport building
- Previous customer service experience within retail is desirable
- Can solve problems and think on your feet
- Collaborative and keen to be a team player
- Comfortable using technology; able to use email, CRM and booking systems and happy to guide customers through the website
Cazoo offer a competitive, guaranteed wage with a range of benefits including 5 weeks' worth of holiday, healthcare, pension, perks, training and development and promotional opportunities. All colleagues at Cazoo are eligible for participation in the company's share issue scheme.
Shifts are on a 4 on 4 off basis, working from 8am-8pm.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity or would like to hear more, then please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Centre Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.