Operations Support / Shift Supervisor
6 days left
- Full Time
This role will run from the end of September to the start of January, with there being the possibility of a permanent position on completion.
This role will require you to work shift patterns of around 4 days on and 3 days off, with potential for 5 days. Each shift will be 10 hours with there being an additional allowance for those working nightshift.
As an Operations Support/Supervisor you will oversee the shift management in one of their fulfilment centre sortation centres and delivery stations
This is a varied, challenging role and every day is different!
- Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area
- Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the best service for our customers
- Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in line with quality and safety guidelines
- Continuously provide critical shift related information to frontline management and operators
- Engage with support functions and/or other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance.
- Help to solve logistics and supply chain challenges through data analysis, innovation and process optimization
The Right Candidate…
Has strong communication skills, demonstrates a great sense of ownership, leads by example in all areas of performance and can develop subject matter expertise in all operations processes.
You will need to be able to work with data, motivate employees to achieve the best, but most importantly can keep the customer at the heart of every decision you make.
Bristol, Newport, Belfast, Coalville, Banbury, Swansea, Stoke and Wednesbury
*Contract Role (Ongoing with chance of going permanent)
*Competitive Salary (+Shift Allowance)
*Various Shifts (Night and Morning shifts)
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Operations Support / Shift Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.