Trainee Energy Surveyor with Progression - Bristol
Job Title: Trainee Energy Surveyor
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: Competitive DOE
Hours: Full Time, Monday- Friday 9-5:30
Are you looking for a career with progression, longevity and qualifications to match? Then this could be for you!
I am looking for an enthusiastic graduate with some relevant office experience to work within a forward thinking energy consultancy providing outstanding service to clients via a multi-dimensional role.
Your role within the company has potential to be the foundation to a long career as internal development is a crucial value of the company.
Initially you will be arranging audits, collating data from energy providers and with a strong understanding of excel you will process this to create certified documentation. This just a snap shot of how your exciting career will start where you will advise and consult with clients.
You must be;
- Willing to learn and develop through training and acquire qualifications within the company - You will work alongside a surveyor to become a renewable energy consultant.
- Able to have a good mathematical understanding in order to process and analyse data.
- An independent worker as this role is split between the city centre location and remote working.
- Able to display a strong level of written and verbal communication skills to enable in-depth conversations with clients.
This role is available for an immediate start with interviews taking place on the 9th September. Please submit your CV today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Trainee Energy Surveyor with Progression - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.