1 day left
- Full Time
PA/Administrator within Family Department
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City Centre Birmingham
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a highly reputable and dynamic firm who value their staff, and always promote from within. The current position available is for an experienced PA/Administrator in the Private Family Law Team working predominantly with the Head of Department and two other qualified solicitors in his team.
You must be able to work on your own initiative, act with maturity and integrity. Experience in Private Family Law is essential.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with an hour for Lunch.
Holidays: 20 days per year plus Bank Holidays with an increment of 1 day for each completed year of service, which is capped at 30 days.
* Diary management
* Preparing court bundles
* Proof reading
* Preparing legal documentation
* Dealing with clients both via email, over the phone and face to face
* Supporting the Solicitors with Matters
* Opening and closing Matters
* Filing and archiving
* Dealing with the firms Rotas for Blogs and attending the CAB
* Organisation of other Admin Support Members regarding lunch hours and cover for holidays.
* Able to use Case Management System ALB
* Familiar with court forms and issuing the same such as Form B etc
The Ideal Candidate:
* Previous experience within a private family law team
* Excellent communication skills- Verbal and Written
* Great attention to detail and accuracy
* Well presented
* IT Literate
* Previous experience using Bespoke systems
* Excellent salary
* Auto pension enrolment
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for PA/Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.