Care Recruitment Coordinator
Adecco Croydon are proud to be working with a fantastic company based in the heart of Croydon who are recruiting for a Care Recruitment Coordinator to join their friendly team. We are looking for candidates who have experience as a recruitment consultant, within any industry but those with previous experience within a health care environment (recruitment/talent teams) would have an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, hard working individual to join a company that is a rapidly growing company who strive to be the leader within their market.
The role is a full time permanent position to undertake the following duties:
- Build trusting relationships with candidates, clients and families
- Managing care packages, tailoring each to individuals in their home
- Create and maintain care rotas
- Ensuring all provisions of care are covered safely and efficient
- Manage client and candidate relationships
- Assisting recruitment and compliance teams with candidate registration and ongoing compliance
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Providing clients with candidate profiles, scheduling interviews, shadow shifts, assessments etc...
Account management, building lasting relationships and a recruitment background is essential here. The key factors to this role are attention to detail, strong customer service skills, capable and confident management techniques with a passion and drive to produce work to a high standard!
Salary & Benefits: £27,000-£30,000 depending on experience (no commission structure), 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, dress down Friday, quarterly team breakfast, Christmas & Summer events
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30am - 17.30pm
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this position then click apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Care Recruitment Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.