Community Safety Officer
3 days left
- Full Time
Adecco are currently recruiting for a COMMUNITY SAFETY OFFICER to work for a Local Authority in SUTTON.
COMMUNITY SAFETY OFFICER
FULL TIME - 36 HOURS PER WEEK
TEMPORARY ROLE - 3 MONTHS (minimum)
£17.09 PER HOUR (PAYE) / £22.12 PER HOUR (UMBRELLA)
The Safer Sutton Partnership Service (SSPS) is a unique partnership between the London Borough of Sutton (LBS) and the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS). The partnership deals with all aspects of Community Safety Services in Sutton; including Emergency Planning services, Anti-Social Behaviour, Domestic Violence, Preventing Extremism, Hate Crime, Public Space CCTV, parking services and enforcement.
The SSPS is looking to fill a temporary vacancy for the post of Community Safety Coordinator in our team. The successful candidate will be assisting with the Borough's Criminal Justice programme and associated services for the Partnership.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide an all-round administrative support to the Unit Management Team and senior level Met Police Officers as required.
- Co-ordination of multiagency Community Safety case management meetings for antisocial behaviour and reducing reoffending.
- Co-ordination and administration support for Strategic Partnership Board and other such senior /executive level meetings.
- Co-ordination of Unit Management Team/ SSPS/Parking Team meetings and other adhoc meetings as required. Overseeing the processing of MPS Clearance Forms for staff working within the Police Station (internal and contractors) and ensure all clearances are kept up to date.
- Ensure the Council and EH&R Forward Plans are kept up to date for reports going to Committee. Keep senior managers informed on deadline dates etc.
- Development and maintenance of office management systems to ensure efficient and effective running of the services managed by the EH S&SC. e.g. sickness, visitor passes, distributing and logging of mail, appraisal reviews and returns, training opportunities etc.
- Assist with managing office equipment maintenance contracts and ensure that the SSPS Asset Register and IT Log spreadsheets are kept up to date.
- Assist with the requisitioning of goods and services and invoice payments using Agresso
- Support and assist with the planning and commissioning of SSPS Events e.g. community safety days for older people; Prevent Awareness Training etc. This will include any other duties and responsibilities which are deemed to be relevant to this role and/or are necessary for the overall operations and functioning of the Safer Sutton Partnership Service.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Community Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.