7 days left
- Full Time
Would you consider yourself driven & ambitious?
Do you thrive in a sales environment?
Are your customer service skills second to none?
Would you consider yourself to have an excellent telephone manner?
If you answered YES to all the above then we want to hear from you!!
My client is an established and well known company who are now looking for a Telesales Representative to join their fun and dynamic team.
Your duties will include
- Upselling and recognising opportunities
- Processing customer orders
- Working towards targets and achieving your goals
- Dealing with customer queries
- Answering inbound calls
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- Informing customers of special promotions
We are looking for someone with the following skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Ability to work towards targets
- Can deal with all types of customer queries
- Works well within a team
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a positive, ambitious team.
Working hours Monday - Friday between 8am - 4pm and an occasional Sunday shift 12pm - 4pm.
If you're driven and motivated and an all round team player then we want to hear from you!
Competitive and attractive package on offer!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Telesales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.