6 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Legal PA
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000PA (DOE)
HOURS: Monday to Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm
BENEFITS: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and free parking.
THE ROLE: Our client is a prestige and well-established firm based in Minehead, Somerset that are seeking a Legal PA to join their welcoming and friendly team. The successful candidate would either be an experienced PA seeking a new opportunity within the legal sector or an experienced Legal Secretary that would like to gain experience in EU Law and Litigation.
This is a really varied role and duties will include the following:
- Assisting solicitors on client matters, file administration and management, preparing correspondence and documents including bundle preparation, statements of case and witness statements and exhibits, responding to client enquiries, typing dictation, bill drafting using a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Partner for Windows etc, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Liaising with staff in other departments and external contacts
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
Our client is looking for someone with the below personal qualities:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional manner with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Excellent relationship skills (both for internal and external relationships)
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Genuine understanding of client care and total commitment to providing highest possible standards of customer care
- Good time manager, with ability to prioritise own workload
- Level headed with the ability to show initiative
If you have the relevant experience and feel that you would be successful in this role please apply online or send your CV to Georgina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 01823 285440 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Legal PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.