Oracle EBS Developer
2 days left
- Full Time
Oracle EBS Developer
Location: Any UK Base
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
The focus of your role?
As an Oracle EBS Developer with deep knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite, you will take a lead development and design role in the delivery of Oracle ERP systems based on both, on-premises & cloud-based architectures. You will have a key focus on EBS integration, customization and extension to help our clients to implement their complex requirements.
Additionally, you need to be eager to developer and learn new technologies to become provisioned in both Cloud and On-Premise. To be part of our team means the opportunity to learn to extend SaaS with PaaS using VBCS, Hybrid Integration between Cloud and On-Premise using Oracle Integration Cloud, APIs/Microservices, RPA amongst others.
What you'll do
- Operate as a Senior Developer in complex Oracle ERP implementations, both on-premises and cloud-based using Oracle eBusiness Suite and associated extension/customisation technologies (such as OAF, Java, Workflow, Reports, etc).
- Design and implement performant and scalable integration or extension solutions to client problems
- Guide clients to deliver effective eBusiness Suite solutions
- Solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in-cross discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK.
- Take responsibility for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to any offshore development teams which may be working on large implementations alongside UK resources.
- Support key test cycles, SIT, UAT and liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Defect resolution and artefact management
What you'll bring
- Experience and a proven track record of large-scale Oracle on premise and/or cloud implementation projects
- Expertise with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Good understanding of multiple modules within Oracle E-Business Suite (such as HR/Payroll, Finance, Procurement) and experience in developing integrations and customizations in these modules.
- Good understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite API's and open interfaces
- Expertise with Oracle PL/SQL and SQL
- Expertise with SOA Suite
- Knowledge of OAF, Workflow, Forms & Reports, BI Publisher is preferred but not mandatory
- Good communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Able to build productive relationships with clients and peers
- Passion and a genuine interest in technology
- SC Cleared or able to obtain SC clearance
Apply for Oracle EBS Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.