Role: Operations Supervisor
Location: Multiple vacancies around London
Rate: Around £12/£13ph - rates vary with shifts.
Duration: End of the year initially, extendable
· Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area
· Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the best service for our customers
· Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in line with quality and safety guidelines
· Continuously provide critical shift related information to frontline management and operators
· Adjust labor allocation throughout your shifts to meet and exceed plans and forecasts
· Engage with support functions and/or other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance e.g. process area readiness, 5S, safety, training
· Help to solve logistics and supply chain challenges through data analysis, innovation and process optimization
The Right Candidate…
Has strong communication skills, demonstrates a great sense of ownership, leads by example in all areas of performance and has the ability to develop subject matter expertise in all operations processes. You will need to be able to work with data, motivate employees to achieve the best, but most importantly have the ability to keep the customer at the heart of every decision you make.
- You have experience in the area of Logistics, Retail, Business Management orsimilar areas
- You got excellent communication skills in [local language]
- You are willing to work within a set shift system and support other shifts if needed
- You are proud of your solid analysis-and problem solving competence
- You enjoy working within a faced paced and agile environment
- You manage to motivate others through your model function and emphatic assertiveness
- Working experience in the area of logistics, service or retail sector
- You've gathered first-hand experiencein leading/mentoring a team
If you are interested in the above or would like to know more, please can you send a copy of your most up to date cv to email@example.com
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Operations Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.