4 days left
- Full Time
Are you a positive person with a can do attitude?
With continued investment, expansion and introduction of new lines, we are looking for enthusiastic Production Operatives to join our Klix team in Basingstoke. We are a Family owned drinks vending business that has been manufacturing in Basingstoke for over 40 years.
The role is to start on Monday 14th September
The role is long term, ongoing work following a rolling shift pattern with both 12-hour day and night shifts. The working pattern is as follows:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 12 hrs day shifts
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 12 hrs night shifts
Monday, Tuesday 12 hrs day shift & Thursday, Friday 12 hrs night shift
(And then the pattern repeat itself)
Full training and coaching is provided, so manufacturing experience or previous shift work is not essential, but could be an advantage.
Key elements of the role
- Reporting directly into a Lead Operator / Production Team Leader
- Area ownership
- Working safely
- Completing quality checks
- Communication within the team
- Maintaining standards
- Product changeovers
- Organise materials for product run
- Completion of log books
£10.28 p/h starting rate increasing to a maximum of £11.34 p/h with training
Why work with us?
- Regular overtime is available, paid at time and half
- Night shift overtime bonus
- Full training provided
- Daily laundered workwear
- Free hot and cold drinks available for your breaks
- Subsidised canteen
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions when they arise
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.