ServiceNow Consultant - HR
3 days left
- Full Time
ServiceNow HR Technology Consultant
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Who you'll be working with
Join Capgemini and drive automation and innovation for leading global organizations and corporations. Business is not usual. Today we see multiple shifts occurring simultaneously. Shifts that are broad, complex, and at high velocity and are driving new levels of disruption and value creation. The risks of not acting or acting in yesterday's innovation paradigms are far too great. The current situation demands doing something beyond the ordinary. Organizations must confront the new realities and develop an intrinsic ability to apply innovation.
Capgemini's Transformation approach helps frame and implement the solution to modern problems in volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous situations. Capgemini has selected ServiceNow and Zendesk to advance our service delivery business within our Global Delivery Centers.
What you'll do
As a ServiceNow Technology Consultant within Capgemini's Business Services Global Business Line the following set of responsibilities and duties exists.
- Deliver functional tools strategies which support client business processes and support our global delivery centers, recommendations and solutions that will overall improve our client's experience and delivery center outcomes.
- Promote Capgemini's Digital Employee Operations (DEO), Digital Contact Center (DCC), and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice, its principles while leveraging our assets.
- Strong client facing skills and a good listener. Ability to push a point/right solution to different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
- Ability to influence at senior business levels. Working with various levels: CHRO, EDs, VPs, Advisor Partners, Client HR Community, Capgemini Bid teams
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and interculturally across geographically dispersed groups with a proven track record of driving results.
What you'll bring
- A strong background in end to end infrastructure technologies and architecture, ideally from more than one company
- Project delivery for application discovery service both agent and agentless. Provide application modeling.
- ServiceNow expertise gained from production application deployment, proven experience of delivering complex cloud project engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills;
- Possess the ability to clearly articulate the pros and cons of technology choices and solution design decisions and to construct and present rational options to clients and prospective clients on the options they have;
- Comfortable facilitating group discussions and leading client strategy and design activities; able to translate client needs and opportunities into architecture specifications that can be referred to by the analyst, development and migration teams;
- Have a focus on getting the job done and done properly;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in one or more of the following platforms but not limited to: ServiceNow, Salesforce.com, IVR Genesys Call Center Solutions, Pega, Zendesk, AWS Connect
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator with 2 + years ServiceNow HRSD experience & completion of ServiceNow HR Fundamentals.
- Completion of ServiceNow HR Fundamentals (within last 3 years) plus 2+ years ServiceNow HRSD experience
Bachelor's Degree required. Ability to independently understand and transition into Capgemini's methodologies and approaches. Support technical and tools sales cycle with RFP/RFI/RFQ development. Technical and automation first mindset who understands the ever-changing Contact Center platform and associate tools. Experience in software QA testing including creating and completing tests, issue tracking and strong debugging skills. Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and interculturally across geographically dispersed groups with a proven track record of driving results. Experience with governance, risk and compliance management.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Apply for ServiceNow Consultant - HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.