3 days left
- Full Time
Role: Accounts Assistant
Hours: 09:00am till 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000- £22,000 (Depending on Experience)
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: New modern offices, Free onsite parking, 23 days holiday plus stat Bank holidays, death in service scheme, group pension scheme.
Are you a motivated and hardworking individual with experience working within Accounts? Do you have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an excellent opportunity to join an established company in the Huddersfield area.
Our client is looking to hire a permanent Accounts Assistant to join a small but busy team based on the outskirts of Huddersfield town centre.
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices
- Raising sales ledger invoices
- Matching POs and raising queries
- Reconciling statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing petty cash and expenses
- Posting all transaction
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Assisting with Payroll
- Ad hoc accounts duties
- Previous Finance experience
- Strong knowledge of Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills and Attention to detail
- Able to work on own inactive
- Being organised and methodical
- Presents self in a professional manner
- Able to use initiative to resolve issues
This role would suit applicants from Huddersfield, Brighouse, Halifax, Cleckheaton and Birkenshaw.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.