Maths and Functional Skills Tutor
4 days left
- Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Maths and Functional Skills Tutor to join a charity based in Essex. You will be responsible for delivering lessons in GCSE Maths and functional skills to small groups of students outside of a mainstream school setting.
Your duties will include:
· Delivering Maths (Functional Skills and GCSE) to small groups of students (normally a maximum of twelve)
· Working with other teachers and the Vice Principal, developing schemes of work and lesson plans
· Marking of work and assessment for learning within the Maths team
· Developing relationships and offering support to challenging students in order for them to achieve
· Liaising with colleagues to monitor student progress, behaviour and attendance
· Produce individual learning plans and set appropriate targets
· Experience in tutoring / teaching GCSE Maths and/or Functional Skills Maths
· Must hold one or be working towards one of the following qualifications DET, Cert Ed, QTS / QTLS
· Ability to form productive relationships with people who can be among the more challenging
· Good team working skills
· A flexible approach to both delivery and working methods / regimes
· High level of ICT skills (MS Office 2010 / Office 365 including word, excel, access and PowerPoint)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Maths and Functional Skills Tutor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.