1st Line Support
For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services
Location: Chester (remote initially)
Duration: 12 months
Technical skills and experience required:
- Candidates must have experience in delivering a high level of customer service, preferably, within an ITIL aligned environment.
- BES, Intune
- Hardware Support experience
- Windows 10, Apple Mac, Bitlocker
- MS Office suite, Office 365, SharePoint, Skype knowledge
- Network knowledge - Citrix, VPN, Cisco AnyConnect, Teleworker Products
- Customer Service experience
- Work well as a team and build relationships to the global partners
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on all areas of responsibility concurrently
- Previous experience with an IT support role supporting a large user base
- Good understanding and knowledge of clients, technology and processes supported within the Service Desk environment
- ITIL Certifications/Understanding/Awareness
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.