IT Infrastructure Operations Manager - international, services
7 days left
- Full Time
IT Infrastructure Operations Manager - compliance, infrastructure, recovery, £50,000 - £62,000 (depending on experience) + attractive benefits and bonus, Hertfordshire
A leading UK organisation with a global presence has created an opening for an experienced IT Infrastructure Operations Manager. This particular company has an impressive track record in designing and producing highly complex products that requires a keen eye for detail.
The ideal candidate:
- Absolutely must have a strong track record in IT infrastructure with the common technologies that you would expect including: storage, recovery, servers, and backups amongst others.
- Used to working in a large organisation and managing large budgets.
- A first class communicator that is able to work closely with various teams and departments, getting everyone working towards one goal whilst maintaining relationships.
- General understanding of cyber security / security threats and able to anticipate these.
- Must have collaborated with foreign teams on a regular basis as well as UK teams too.
- We would please expect you to be well versed in all back office areas: contract negotiation, GDPR, compliance, GRC, supplier agreements, service management and other related fields.
- Happy to travel (when safe to do so).
- Able to demonstrate business continuity, disaster recovery and incident management.
Please be aware that this is not a full on technical IT infrastructure manager role which we would hope the above explains.
We are looking for someone to hit the ground running here plus someone that has a proactive attitude in their work. You will be taking responsibility for the overall infrastructure service of the organisation, working to service level agreements, implementing business continuity / strategy's / procedures whilst keeping an eye on costing against risk and finally heavily involved with a new company data centre.
We hope the above gives you a taste of what to expect.
In return for your hard work a competitive base salary is on offer + generous bonus + most of the other major benefits that you would expect working for a top company.
Please do not delay in applying via the link.
Please note we are expecting a high volume of applicants and we apologise in not being able to contact everyone during this difficult time.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords - IT, Infrastructure, Management, Manager, Operations, Recovery, disaster, Hertfordshire, Security, Storage
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for IT Infrastructure Operations Manager - international, services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.