C# Software Developer (applications)
I'm currently seeking an experienced Software Developer to work on long term projects in a support capacity across various applications across a large consultancy client based in South Wales (Blackwood)
Location: Fully Remote until teams mobilise back to the office when Covid risk is reduced
Initial 6 months
IR35 status: N/A
Security Clearance: SC Clearable (UK Passport holders only)
This role is for a Software Developer responsible for windows based application with front end and back end development work - working with the product team, you will be able to build a software component and test case to build confidence before putting the component forward for the product level of integration.
* Experience of .NETCore
* Single Page Application Frameworks such as Aurelia or Angular
* Experience developing C# (including WPF and WCF) software applications or Windows components within a software team, with Microsoft Visual Studio.
The Business is working towards a more Agile/Automation/TDD environment and any of the below experience/skills is advantageous:
* Experience of Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies.
* Experience of Agile development methods and tools including IBM Rational Team Concert, a software development team collaboration tool
* Strong background in Software design, code, test and version control using current methodologies, processes and tools, preferably in complex systems. E.g. IBM Rational Team Concert, Git, SVN
* Peer reviewing source code, software designs and working to a coding standard.
* Ability to generate well-structured technical documents using Microsoft packages and manage through a review process to achieve release to committed deadlines.
* Have familiarity with software implementations for the following languages :- C++, Python.
* Experience of applying Human Factors Integration (HFI) principles to the design and development of application User Interfaces (UI).
* Capable of analysing and debugging software integration issues on target hardware and software environments.
* Experience using coding standards and CICD principles
* Knowledge of modelling and simulation, technologies and techniques and its applicability to synthetic environments
Please be aware this a secure site and you must meet the UK security clearance criteria, If you are available and interested please do get in touch
Apply for C# Software Developer (applications)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.