Customer Service Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
My client is currently looking to recruit a Customer services advisor based in Liverpool, role details as follows:
Customer services advisor
Full time: £16,500 PA
35 hours per week. Shift work between 9-7 Monday to Thursday and working 9-4 on Friday
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Working as a customer services advisor, your customers will be the general public, meaning the utmost professionalism is required at all times. You will be required to build rapport and as the first point of contact and the 'voice' of the company, ensuring a seamless and efficient service is imperative. The ideal candidate will have some experience working within the a call centre.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Making outbound calls to clients who have previously registered their interest in the product
- Provide an excellent customer experience, building rapport instantly and taking further details about their enquiry
- Recording details onto the Proclaim system and lisaing with third parties to assess the quality of the case
- Providing feedback on the outcome of enquiries in a positive and professional manner
- Liasing with clients in order to gain additional information and relevant documents as required
- Using a dialer system to make contact with clients
- Booking clients in for a suitable appointment with a home sit agent
- Handle enquiries and resolve any issues efficiently
- Support colleagues and work as part of a team
To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience in a similar role and possess the following skills/qualities:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A professional approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Respect for private and confidential information
To apply to this role please ring James on 01512435900 or email
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.