IT Category Manager
£31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We are working with a forward thinking NHS organisation who's day to day requirements and services require a knowledgeable and passionate IT Category Manager to work with their IT teams and wider business unit and deliver the best in hardware, software and systems procurement.
The Category Manager role is expected to:
- Have specialist knowledge, evidenced by being qualified in procurement or working towards a qualification in procurement (MCIPS).
- Have experience in sourcing and managing ICT contracts, ideally in a public sector environment.
- Have practical experience in a procurement/contracting/supply chain environment.
- Have a demonstrable track record of delivering cash releasing savings through partnership
- working to identify non-value adding activities and new opportunities realise additional value in our contracts.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Proven track-record of building and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships both internal and external.
- Strong commercial awareness and knowledge of contract law.
- Exemplary communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable experience procuring on behalf of an IT department
For further information on this and other B+C vacancies in the Public Sector, please call Hannah Quinn on 07933390472 or email email@example.com
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy