Area Operations Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
To support this project, we are looking to bring on board Area Operations Managers for a FTC starting Mid October until the end of April 2021. Salary range is £35-£40k dependant on previous experience. Please note this role is home-based.
We require Area Operations Managers in the following locations;
Yorkshire & Humberside
The role of the Area Operations Manager is to oversee recruitment activity within a specific area, with support from the Regional Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for managing a team of circa 10 direct directs, made up of Lead Facilitators and Area Operations Support staff. Alongside your team you will ensure the smooth running of all recruitment events within the area to make sure that all contractual recruitment targets are met. Progress and issues will be reported daily to the Regional Operations Manager in the form of MI and anecdotal evidence.
· Managing circa 1500 hires for the end client
· Line management of a team of Lead facilitators and Area Operations Support staff within a KPI'd environment
· Management of the overall recruitment funnel within your assigned recruitment area
· Acting point of escalation for your team and client candidates
· Performance management, including holding disciplinary procedures through to dismissal
· Overseeing expenses spend and staff expenditure of your team
· Meeting and exceeding your KPIs
· Managing people on a KPI environment
· Compliance checks and audit reviews for your team
· Ensure all recruitment event bookings are in place as required
· Ensuring your team has access to all required resources to effectively run recruitment events
· Ensure contingency recruitment events are booked, where required
· Partaking in community outreach and engagement within your assigned area
· The reporting of MI to to your Regional Operations Manager
· Acting as contingency support for recruitment events
· Contingency support for the wider team of area managers within your overall region
· Working with appropriate work streams and internal stakeholders within the team
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Area Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.