6 days left
- Full Time
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Developer to join them in developing a new IBM Cloud based web app and serverless functions. The position will be remote with occasional visits to their office in Warwickshire.
* Develop high-quality software solutions based on the functional specifications agreed with the team and the client
* Perform unit and system and integration level testing ensuring high quality of work
Key aspects of the role:
* Assist in the development of a new application project
* Take responsibility for analysis, specification, and development of key modules
* Participate in code reviews and suggest improvements to code
* Maintain and improve code quality through unit testing, integration testing and code quality monitoring tools
* Assist in the transition of projects from development to support as and when required and general knowledge transfer with the team
Skills and experience:
* Knowledge of unit-testing techniques and best practices
* Knowledge of working with HTML/CSS/SCSS
* Database Design and Db2 SQL Experience (ER diagrams, Db2 SQL queries)
* Experience with IBM Cloud
* Strong problem solving and logical reasoning
If this sounds of interest then please don't hesitate to send an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.